2011年6月24日星期五

Epitaph dream

Luxury villas, live to eat delicacies, who will say I plain secular; Successful, and guide jiangshan, who dare to laugh at my young frivolous.
This is all I ever dream, I put them in my heart, it lets stick I have struggled for success direction, having never give up strong. Have a dream, I got close to his mistakes or mouth, lost because of failure and sad tears of nerve.
Once upon a time, I was persistent my pursuit, persist in my dream, I want to have one day to dream come true, the right man. At that time, I'm working enthusiasm never attenuation, feet and unstoppable. Dream is just like a lamp, make my way forward, no, it's not just to light up the road, is my life; Dream is a piece of charms, no, it's not my body protection, but my soul, with it, my heart will not be too empty, my life is not too lonely.
Time is like a fleeting show, as if just at the moment, I have 22 years old, youth, but still in stare, youth but stop is a not life, have no intense emotion body, because, I have the dream as the cumbersome baggage left on the single life train.
Heaven and earth became the dream, as time passes by, the graves years reincarnation, until now, and I regret it. The man without a dream is a walking corpse, with all day do is eat and sleep, pigs even dream of ChangBiao, but I was what all don't want to, also don't want to think.
I think I free to live in this world, all of the material to enjoy brought about by the basic meet, but, like the freedom is my body, and my soul is QuanJu into a ball, can not find the dark caves of exports. I'm free, fluttering, aimless looking for and I am boring ignorant people, seek a little self in the sense of comfort and a bit less in conscience condemn and blame.
The light has gone out, dream of my future a dark, everywhere are the thorns and bumpy, I'm afraid, I feel lonely and helpless, the unprecedented I want to restore the dream, but life will not come back, I DuoNian squandered the youth, now just remove repentance, regret that stupid and ridiculous, but fortunately, I am still young, I still alive. A life without going back, no backing up files, I can only to look for a dream, be on our way, even if the dream will never achieve, I would still take it in my side, not abandoning, also don't give up.
A grain of sand have a dream, it would get into the oyster's mouth, slowly become a shining pearl; A river have a dream, it will be an everlasting, pentium, blending into the vast ocean. The eagle have a dream, it fly, across the sky in combat; Apes have a dream, it experienced the rejections, upright, evolution adults.
Perhaps, the monkey has a dream, it can become a Monkey King;
Perhaps, chicken have a dream, it one day will become the phoenix.
That--
My dream?
If--
I have a dream?

没有评论:

发表评论