2011年6月26日星期日

Your good let me have had to rely on you

I haven't write down his present situations or mood, not don't want to write, but think don't really have time to quiet down good writing, many things were gathering in together, sometimes it can be called a busy life burn.
Every day to repeat the still all simple life, sometimes because some small and affected normal mood. But every time as long as I'm with you, can let I forget who is not worth, but I care about and I have influence of trivia. His occasionally in the heart of a certain happiness over details.
Last week's holiday let our relationship is very rapid development, maybe it was a change in environment, we can each other better more clear, straightforward express themselves real thoughts. Whether the car, or go shopping, the hand is always you pulled tightly, myself as a first love as the little girl happy, sweet. Thought you is a not suitable for my age, but every day with you in together around the day, just let me find you also seek romantic, exquisite also and emotional appeal. Most of the time you do things is always thinking of very considerate, many small details reflect your careful, sometimes, I even think before you I look so careless.
I'm not good at things always have you finished in, I would get by habit, although be in say the next must have progress, but really can practice seems very little. You containing my all, whether character or life beginning ability. You will seriously remember I casual in say everything, always in many time to move me. You said you used to the life has me that fear one day I disappear...... I surface pretends to like it, but turned around is very worried about losing you and lost their dependence.
I have never face to face serious admit your own good, but everything I am firmly in mind. Habit is a terrible thing. I have been in too deep, I would have been used to all you for me to do something, I'm used to the day when hidden in your hand Yin clothes to keep warm, every day I wait for you to my big hug, I was watching what he can you use before bedtime way and I said "good night!" You let me take care of considerate to really think independence is difficult. Thank you to all my good, I will cherish!!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论