2011年6月26日星期日

Only keep rose

The summer with the fragrance of flowers and plants, steps and lightsome walked into the multifarious space, without a sorrow, with fire the general hug, stroked...... In a hurry, mood and loss, mixed with laughter and tears; Deduce into a bit of memory. One day, I saw you far, far away are looking at you of figure. That a silent one thousand thoughts, in my heart is lifted, your face to see clearly the only has the cobwebs in the early in the sky echoes. Remember the past, you and I in the dusk of the evening the sweeping walk alone, in the summer of manic pursuit of back under the sky belongs to our dreams. I know, it had become a kind of deep and eternal memory, you I have for a long time is a separate matter; But the past rose still CanRan to drip. Keep the rose of youth and I still like again, but lonely I want to know what your news, want to know this along the way, your body after whether still tall and straight, the gritty look is still remain as, also want to know whether you have the gentleness of the harbour, whether to have ten million people reciting happy homeland. Such thoughts in the heart, but could not) in life, the title page of the clear highlights, don't know in the title page dreams and reality were so large distance. Walk into the city of dreams, but so were lost and I don't know every lonely days, if you and I can as time and again remind of the former days the little things, actually; The so-called "between us past" too little. Less to I can't for a lifetime to pursue. At that time, I always thought that the longer, choose to do some may be people do not over of his life. And now, when I sat quietly down, loneliness is my only option, a fiery heart already filled with the time's dust down, it was for you and the sound of the joy of beating, now, never played the music of a long, all enthusiasm had closed in the mind, and want to hold the hand of emotional changeful past, but couldn't find the reason. Most of the time I want to, if there is no work to visit; If you do not have the affectionate eyes aggressive watch; If you don't have a gentle kiss; If not the romantic candlelight and red wine; If, I am not a sentimental woman; If you are not a game wandering life; So, the world will be as much a beautiful sunset, lack of a lonely sadness. To lose you, precocious finality (actually had never have), along the way, alone in the memory of the road, I know, the wandering feelings can be silent bear, no words can describe it.
In the heart of the past column, rose only I was holding rose in judah, repeatedly. Sigh In time, the flow in the turmoil of the multifarious, took young pure feeling, it has left with a constant doubts and vicissitudes of life. Delightful melody rang for who? Perhaps it was reciting the wind or rain, maybe he just has no language moaning, maybe not for anything else, just want to ease that belongs to his wounds, forget the love looking to forget. Forget to uncover dusty memory...

没有评论:

发表评论